Saturday, January 10, 2009

Quaker Row Update

I got a good few hours in on it yesterday and did what I wanted which was to finish the Squirrel and do the bunny

Pat (my SAL partner) is way ahead of me, she's got all the left side completed.
Sharon asked last week if this was the colour of the entire thing and yes it is although I am toying with the idea of doing the alphabet in a different colour
And I found out last night that a different Sharon was responsible for the RAK I received yesterday, Thank You Sharon and I'll be sure to post here when I use it

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're making good progress Lindsay. I think doing the alphabet in a different colour would look great.

Daffycat said...

LOL oh, it was Sharon that RAKed you? I should read all the current posts before commenting!

Stitching looks so nice!

Danielle said...

What thread are you using for Quaker Row? I love it!

Kristin said...

It looks great so far!

Lucy (Mesdupmoi) said...

I'm glad too!! And how come you don't actually FOLLOW my blog, lol. x