Thursday, July 01, 2010

June progress & July goals

For June I said

UFO RR (last one of the round) Done
Finish Quaker Alphabet Sampler (should do this tomorrow) Done
Get an ornament done Done
Square a day on Nova I did 20 but I did have a really busy week
Finish something else I finished Mary Busby
Stitch and send my summer Exchange Done although it was sent a little later than planned

For July I'd like to

Get Edgar's prize stitched and sent
Stitch an ornament
Square a day on Nova
Maybe finish something

Not having regular access to a puter made a huge difference to my stitching time in June and in total I stitched for 117 hours 19 minutes, had 2 new starts and 4 finishes (2 of which were he new start's) and just one day of no stitching.

And a quick proud Mum moment. Mel has had her college presentation this morning so she is offically no longer a college student and will become a Uni student in Steptember when she goes back to Reasheath to study Zoo Management.

Current PHD total = 38

No comments: