Saturday, January 01, 2011

2010 Goals report & 2011 Goals


For 2010 I said I would like to

Finish a TW - which one has yet to be decided Well I did finish one but not one of the ones that was already a PHD
Finish a Silver Lining - again to be decided Never touched one
Get my PHD's to below 35 I was on track for this one until I found 3 PHD's I didn't know I had :( and end the year with 37
Stitch an ornament a month Done
Stitch a SOLAK sqaure a month No but I did get a fair few done
Finish 2 PHD's before I start a new one but with exceptions (Birthday start, ornaments and SOLAK squares are excluded but any other new start in the year is fair game. All Guilt Free Jan start are also fair game once they are underway) I pretty much stuck to this one


2010 was another good year stitching wise for me with a total of 1045 hours 17 mins of needle time. I had 44 new starts and 47 finishes in total and learnt that I really need to finish ornaments as I stitch them.

For 2011 I'd like to
Finish a TW
Finish a Silver Lining
Stitch an ornament a month and finish it as well.
Get my PHD number to below 30 (I've joined the Flippin Crazy January Challenge but will be happy to finish 8 out of the 15)

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Great progress and great goals!! Happy 2011 and Happy Stitching too! :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your 2011 goals - look forward to sharing your progress :)