I spent a far bit of time on Tuesday avoiding working on my UFO by working on my blog. I changed my background but I also changed to the new template, worked out how to add blogs from my reader to my blog roll, deleted those that are no longer about or haven't posted in a year and I figured out how to add tabs. I'm quite pleased with myself for those really as I'm not the most computer literate of people and most of the time I need someone to show me how to do something but not this time and I did it without losing my temper and yelling at the puter :) Oh and the tab I added was a list of my current PHD's in case you want to wander by and have a look.
I did work on my UFO for an hour or so and the giraffe bottom left grew a little.
Monday I worked on Basket of Apples for TW Monday and made some decent progress on it despite a visit from a frog
Sharon (AKA Daffycat) asked how I managed to get my orts in such pretty layers. To be honest I don't really know I don't set out to do that it just happens that way but I think that maybe it's because I have such a tall jar for them that sits beside the sofa when I stitch and I make an effort at times to not always drop them in the middle but to spread them round the outside as well, HTH