Sunday, June 30, 2013

Bookmark Exchange

When I went down to Nuneaton for the NH gtg a while ago we had a book exchange and those of that took part in that then took part in a bookmark exchange and today is reveal day for it.
We had to write down our favourite colour, nibble and flower as well obvious things like address.

Here's the one I received from Ursh, she got it spot on with all 3 :)  the bookmark is now residing in my current read


Here's the one I sent to Clare 
The bookmark is far brighter IRL, I stuck to the called for colours ie pink, green, yellow, orange and white but changed the ones used to the new range of delica's that have only been out a few weeks apart from the white background.


And a closer view of it.
Julie you could do this with new found skill, it's the same stitch you've had a go at


3 comments:

cucki said...

So sweet x

Julie said...

Oh wow... that is so pretty, perfect for Clare.
Ursh's is a beauty too.


I took the bookmark you sent me to show the lady at the class and she was very impressed with your handywork, i told her i wanted to be as good as you!!! lol

Clare-Aimetu said...

I love it Lindsay - thank you x x x