Early last week I finished adding the diamonds to my 2013 bead mat.
All last year I put the black, white and gold one's to one side so that I could do some sort of border on it this time.
In total I made 212 diamonds in 97 colours but it should of been more, I had a list of 30+ colours that I hadn't made a diamond for but I'd reached the point of not being able to face doing any more of them so they didn't get done!
And not all the diamonds I made got added on the mat this year, they are in a tub waiting for me to decide what to do with them.
I've made a start on my 2014 mat but I'm not doing diamonds this year, I've gone with squares this time for a change if I'd stuck with diamonds I doubt I'd make one this year!