Sunday, February 01, 2015

January progress & February Goals

For January I said
Decide if I'm going to stick with Toy Gatherer at weekends or have something new for the new year     I'm sticking with Toy Gatherer
Start one new project for each week of the month   Didn't quite go to plan but I did have new starts
Finish my 2014 bead mat   Done
Keep selling stash  Done a few more items have gone to new homes

For February I'd like to
Have a few more new starts
Finish the kimono
Keep selling stash


I stitched for 95 hours 40 minutes in January, had 4 new starts and 3 finishes and stitched every day :)

Current PHD total = 27

4 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

Good luck with your February plans :-)

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

You managed to get a lot of stitching time in January.

Julie said...

Well done Lindsay, January was a good month for you.

Kate said...

Seems January was a productive month for you, congratulations