Friday, February 27, 2015

Stitch from Stash February report

It's SFS report time once more and this month I've spent a little but earnt more from finishes so have finished with more £ than I started :)

Starting budget = £38.12 (20 for Feb the rest carried over from Jan)
£ spent = £6
£ earnt = £10
Budget left = £42.12

So what did I earn my £10 on?  Well first there was the bookmark for an exchange but I only counted the threads for that as I had to buy both the chart and the aida band for it.  Next was £4 for the card in the same post and lastly was another £4 for my Union Jack Bear finish.   Incidentally I'm still looking for the 3 charts in that post, I thought I had a lead on 2 of them but turns out that although they were listed at the ONS they weren't in stock so if anyone can help me in the search for them I'd be very grateful

I spent the £6 on a Lizzie Kate chart and one for another exchange that I'll be starting on next week.

2 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

Good spend, and still in budget :-):

Deb said...

Well done on SFS!