Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Festive finishes

Strictly speaking they aren't festive finishes but projects I finished over Christmas.

First is Winter Box from Shepherds Bush, you all know what a sucker I am for a snowman.
He was started and finished on Christmas Day


And then there's Basil :)
I finished him off on Boxing Day because I've been doing the back stitch as I go it only took me a few hours to finish.
Please excuse the wrinkles


I might be able to squeeze another finish in tomorrow to end the year off but I'll have to see how it goes

9 comments:

Ulla Fredriksson said...

Lovely embroideries.Georgious in white and blue.

Justine said...

Great finishes! Basil looks amazing, like it's going to pop off the fabric.

cucki said...

Beautiful
Happy new year
Hugs x

Marlene jones said...

Great finishes, Happy New Year

Sara said...

St Basil's is gorgeous! Who is the designer of that one? I've got a soft spot for Russian themed designs so I may have to look it up😊

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Lovely finishes.

Julie said...

Basil looks fabulous, well done.
Wishing you a year filled with happy and fun times and lots of stitching too! Happy New Year.

loulee said...

Love St Basils. I have this pattern and each time I see yours I want to go pull mine out and start.... Happy New Year. xx

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

The snowman is cute with his buttons. But Basil is awesome! Such a great design. Looking forward to seeing him ironed and framed!