Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Skill swap

A few weeks back on Needlecraft Haven  I asked if anyone would be interested in doing a skill swap with me, I had a small kit for a knitted penguin and while I can knit felt this was beyond me!
Julie very kindly said she would knit him up for me and here he is :)

Teejay was over the moon with him at the wedding and he's now called Dan 



This is the ornament I sent to Julie in exchange, designed by a beading friend a few years ago and I've been looking for an excuse to make it :)
I'm happy to say that Julie loves it 


4 comments:

blue star stitcher said...

I love the Dan's hat, and what a gorgeous beaded ornament you sent.

cucki said...

Aww I love cute penguin so much and the ornament is simply adorable
Love you x

Julie said...

A perfect ending to a skill swap, your beaded ornament has had so many compliments this festive season. I think he definitely looks more of a Dan than a Peter lol

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

A great exchange swap.