Sunday, May 01, 2016

April progress & May Goals

For April I said
Finish the seasonal SAL    I finished the stitching but have yet to find a frame for it :(
Start at least one project   I started just the one
Get a few symbols done on Alchemical Romance   Done :)
Work on a PHD    I've been giving Sunflower panel attention for a couple of weeks 
Finishing another project would be nice    No just the one finish 
Make some hexie flowers and snowflakes   Several more have headed out into the world
Sell some stash    Several items have found new homes


For May I'd like to
Finish the Sunflower panel
Pick my Birthday start and start it
Get a few symbols done on Alchemical Romance
Start at least one other new project
Get In The Post half finished
Keep up the hexie and snowflake production to get my list down
Keep selling stash


I stitched for 56 hours 3 minutes in April much less than the first 3 months of the year but the bowling season has started now so I'm out 3 evening's at least a week, I'll soon get back into the routine of it tho.    I had 2 new starts and 1 finish and sadly one day of no stitching :(

Current PHD total = 26

1 comment:

Julie said...

Good luck with your plans for May