Thursday, December 08, 2016

Christmas puddings

Last weekend I made 3 Christmas puddings for friends at Bowls, they went down very well :)

The pattern is from Thread a bead and is one that I really enjoy making so every year I try and come up with new people to give them to!



I still have one to make, fella asked if I would make one for him this year and I've said I will but he may not get it until after Christmas now because I've still got to finish the annual ornaments for everyone and a couple of gifts 

5 comments:

Justine said...

Those are too cute. Brilliant!

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

These are lovely looking, Lindsay.

Pull the other thread said...

They look so cute!!! Well done on some great finishes.

Tiffstitch said...

Those are so neat! Beautiful work.

Julie said...

I love to see the diversity of your beading skills, these are super.