Thursday, December 01, 2016

November progress and December goals

For November I said
Get the next RR stitched when it arrives    It's not here yet
Finish something   No :(
Get the silk ordered for Alchemical   No :(
Work on hexie flowers    Yes
Make a dent in the beaded Christmas gifts/ornaments   I've got a couple of gifts done
Sell some stash  Yes a huge pile found a new home
Post every day for NaBloPoMo    Yes

For December I'd like to
Order the silk for Alchemical
Finish Alchemical
Work on hexie flowers
Get the beaded gifts/ornaments done
Finish something else
Sell some stash


I stitched for 54 hours 36 minutes in November, not to bad a time but it would of been more had I not spent 3 weeks making grime guards.   I had 3 starts and 2 finishes none of which I can share for a while yet as they models and I stitched every day although some days it was only a few stitches :(

Current PHD total = 29 :( 

No comments: