Friday, December 09, 2016

Ornament exchange

I took part in the Needlecraft Haven ornament exchange again this year and opening day was Dec 1st.  I did open it on time but only got round to taking pics today :(  life has been busy the last couple of weeks and I've hardly been at home during daylight hours to take any.

Here's the one I sent out to Angi, I do love making stars :)


And the gorgeous one I received from Mary in France.  Mary also sent me some fabulous festive coloured threads that just demand to be used on something Christmassy 


5 comments:

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

The beaded star you sent Angi is lovely. I'm glad you liked your snowman ornament and threads.

Tiffstitch said...

Beautiful star, and lovely gift back.

Renee said...

Both ornaments are fabulous!

Pull the other thread said...

They are both amazing. The star is so sweet and what a great piece to receive.

Julie said...

The star is fabulous and such pretty threads from Mary to accompany her delightful ornament.