Monday, May 01, 2017

April progress & May Goals

For April I said
Start my Summer SAL project (and maybe the Spring one as well)  No didn't start either one of them
Make good progress on my weekend project.   I'm very happy with the amount I've got done
Start & finish the last of the LK sweet Tooth Boxers    Done
Stitch the NH April Challenge    It's stitched but once again I've not got round to finishing it
Hexie Flowers as ever    Not done any at all :(
Sell some stash     Yes more items have gone to loving new homes


For May I'd like to
Decide what I'm going to take to work on while I'm away on a stitching holiday
Make good progress on my Angel
Start my Birthday project
Start the Summer SAL project
Finish the Christmas Tree farm in Santa's Village
Sell some stash


I stitched for 75 hours 52 minutes in April which is about what I expected really since bowling season has started and I'm out 3 evenings a week with that.  I had 4 new starts and 2 finishes both of which were new starts and I spent time with a needle every day

Current PHD total = 28







2 comments:

Julie said...

Well done Lindsay on what you achieved.
I hope May turns out to be a month of lovely things for you x

cucki said...

Well done my dear xx
Sending you love and hugs x