The monthly challenge for April in the beading I'm a member of on Facebook was animals both 3D and flat so I decided it was high time I made the lizard that's been on my to do list for years now.
He's from Jill Oxton issue 68 and mine is the blue version but I may do the green version at some point and add the ruffle as well
His 2 pieces complete, the legs were the most fiddly bit to do
All sewn up with a pipe cleaner in his tail and stuffed with steel shot to give him some weight
Teejay saw me working on him and asked for a picture when he was finished so I sent one to Lucy for him and told her that he didn't have a name the reply I got was that Teejay loved him and I should call him George :)