I've been working on my entry for the Cheshire show for the last month or so and a few days ago I realized I hadn't shared anything about it :( so it's time to put that right.
It took a while to first of all pick the colours for it and I had help and useful suggestions from Vicki at Spellbound Beads on a trip there. Then I spent an afternoon playing about with patterns on paper and they still got changed when I beaded them!
But this is the bit you really want to see, the pics :)
All 24 triangles will be the same 4 patterns although the solid one will be different each time so that the pattern does what I want it to do when it's finished
I'm actually about 3/4 finished now but will break up progress over a few posts so I don't bore you to much or overload on pics :)