Monday, May 22, 2017

Cheshire Show entry

I've been working on my entry for the Cheshire show for the last month or so and a few days ago I realized I hadn't shared anything about it :( so it's time to put that right.

It took a while to first of all pick the colours for it and I had help and useful suggestions from Vicki at Spellbound Beads on a trip there.  Then I spent an afternoon playing about with patterns on paper and they still got changed when I beaded them!

But this is the bit you really want to see, the pics :)
All 24 triangles will be the same 4 patterns although the solid one will be different each time so that the pattern does what I want it to do when it's finished






I'm actually about 3/4 finished now but will break up progress over a few posts so I don't bore you to much or overload on pics :)

6 comments:

Julie said...

Good luck in the show this year, a nice colourful project this is.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Good luck in the show.

cucki said...

Good luck in the show xxx

Tiffstitch said...

Good luck working this one, very interesting project!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

These look lovely already. Can't wait to see how you join them together!

craftingpaws said...

Good luck! The project looks really cool, very excited to see how it turns out.