Monday, December 08, 2008

Award and tagging catch up

Way, way back at the start of September Ann awarded me this and I have been extremely lax in posting it and thanking her for it for which I'm truely sorry


The rules

1. The winner can display this award on their blog.

2. Display a link to the person you have got the award from

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs that you like.

4. Set the links to the blogs on your blog.

5. Leave a comment on the blogs you have chosen.

I've done 1 & 2 above but given that this award is now 3 months old and those that I would of given it have already been awarded it I won't be doing 3, 4 & 5

And I got tagged by Claire a couple of weeks ago

Here are the tag rules:
Rule #1 ~ Link to the person that tagged you.
Rule #2 ~ Post the rules on your Blog.
Rule #3 ~ Write 6 random things about yourself.
Rule #4 ~ Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
Rule #5 ~ Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their Blog.
Rule #6 ~ Let the tagger know your entry is up.

So my random facts are

1, I'm terriffied of lightning.
2, I can wiggle my ears
3, I've never flown
4, I've never had a broken bone
5, I have a brother but we aren't close and I've not seen or spoken to him since my Gran's funeral in Oct 07
6, I had Heather at the age of 16

I'll come back later and add the one's I've picked to tag

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Congrats on the award. Interesting random facts.