Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I had a pair of socks to deliver

And here's the new owner modelling them :)

Seconds after this one Caleb decided that it would be a good idea to pull Auntie Mel's hair
And I know it's cheesy but when I saw this outfit I had to get it for him after all they are only babies for so long before they flatly refuse to wear anything remotely silly


What you can't see is the right under Rudolf it says Santas little helper
Yes we braved fog and freezing cold to go and visit Heather today (-7 last night, still at -3 @ 9.30 this morning) but with the forecast for tonight (-13!!!) we left alot earlier than normal

5 comments:

Daffycat said...

Wow, those are awesome socks! Sweet little Caleb!

imnverted said...

those socks are just adorable!

Anonymous said...

Cute socks for a cute little lad :)

Kristin said...

He is precious. I love the outfit and the socks!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!! I just love the socks! Seeing knitted socks (especially the little ones here) make me want to learn to knit!

Happy New Year!