Thursday, December 18, 2008

My effort for the exchange

I now know that the ornament I sent to Karoline arrived safely this morning so I an now able to share



Glad Tidings
Blue Ribbon Designs
2008 JCS Ornament issue

I'm really pleased with the way it turned out but have to say that adding the beads round the edge was a PITA (note to self, next time use Delica's) but they really do finish it off wonderfully. I had planned on putting something on the back but left it blank in the end or it would of been even later than it already was!



3 comments:

Karoline said...

It's gorgeous Lindsay, thank you very much

Daffycat said...

I love the shape of this one! It's just perfect. Well done!

Anonymous said...

I saw this on Karoline's blog and just love it! Beautiful stitching and finishing!