Friday, January 04, 2008

2008 Goals

This year I would like to

1, End the year with less than 30 WIPs (I'm starting with 41! Let me know if you want a list)
2, Reduce my stash in some way (kits, charts or fabric, most likely to be fabric) even though I'm getting off the Wagon
3, Finish a large TW
4, Start and hopefully finish Tessellations
5, Get some ornaments done
6, At least match the number of SOLAK squares I did in 07 (which was 16)
7, Finish more than I start or at least have them even by the end of the year
8, Not get sucked into any more challenges (SAL are OK)
9, Get off the wagon and stay off

As for my 2007 goals I'd only really set myself one and that was to finish Dragonheart which I did on June 6
I had a really good stitching year in 2007 with a total of 1000hrs 15mins, 39 starts and 33 finishes

1 comment:

Chris said...

Great goals.
Good luck!