Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Fantasy Sampler

I resisted the urge to start a new TW this morning, I knew it was a reaction to yesterday's shock and laet's face it with 43 WIP's already I don't need another.
What I did do was pull out Fantasy Sampler to work on, considering one of my goals for this year I've not touched it at all until today!
It's almost a year since the last time I worked on it and I stopped then because I knew I wasn't going to get it done by the end of the year, fingers crossed I'll do it this year.

The tail has a little sparkle to it and you can just about see it

A few things I should of said in yesterday's post and didn't because I was so shocked.
I've had countless hours of pleasure from stitching TW's and will have many more countless ones as I work my way through all the one's I want to do.
And most important is that if it wasn't for the TWBB I wouldn't of met and all the UK girls and formed some really strong friendship's with some of them nor would I meet up with them several times a year inc. the weekend GTG in June that leaves us all with aching sides for days after.
Oh and I counted all the TW's I've stitched this morning and there's a grand total of 43 of them!!
Of those there is only one I don't have a pic of and a few have been stitched a couple of times also bear in mind that the bulk of them have been smal magazine designs and not the big pieces

7 comments:

Laural said...

I love this design! You are really far along too!!

Blu said...

43! Wow, that incredible!

CindyMae said...

That is gorgeous!!!

Daffycat said...

Beautiful WIP. You should try to keep this out and get it done!

Lucy (Mesdupmoi) said...

43 WIPs AND 43 TW's!
*cue twilight zone music*
LOL.

You can di it, Mum :) x

Kristin said...

What an amazing piece.

Clare-Aimetu said...

That;s a great design - I'm hoping tosee your other WIPs one day :)