Sunday, November 29, 2009

Mel's rose framed

Yesterday I went down to the Nimble Thimble to collect Mel's rose, she picked the frame herself and I think she did a great job.
The only problem is that she has no wall space left in her room so it's going to grace to wall opposite her bedroom door which is by the bathroom door.

And of course I had to buy some stash while I was there :)
I had actually asked Chris to order Tracery Dragons for me just a few days before TW made her announcement so I was lucky there and I didn't have my wish list with me so not much else came home with me

6 comments:

Paula said...

It looks fabulous.

Daffycat said...

Mel's Rose looks wonderful. I love the simple gold frame, it really compliments the stitching.

Irene said...

The rose looks great !

Colours of the Outback said...

The rose looks beautiful

Laural said...

The rose looks so beautiful!! Great stash too.

Suzanne Vaughan said...

That rose is beautiful. I love the simpler cross-stitch designs as they make such an impact. Thanks for continuing to read my blog x