Friday night I worked on Mary Busby and got the border of the blue motif started and finished the pale yellow of the one right above it.
I carried on with Nova and did more than my one a day I ended up doing 8 of the partial row on Saturday and Sunday (the first two I did on Friday)
And I spent the rest of my stitching time over the weekend with Kaleidoscope and got almost all the black outlining done that you can see in the pic. This one will be back in a day or two because I'll be carrying on with it for a little while longer
And I spent a few hours on Sunday working on the next pair of socks for a fellow bowls player. When I started I had only done a couple of rows on the heel flap.