Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It's a star

I did yet another beading class yesterday, this one for 3D stars.
The tutor hoped that by the end of the day we'd all have 2 piece's done so we could stitch them together but most had 3 or 4 done and then there was the one that put her head down got on with the project and didn't do much chatting. She had all 5 pieces done and 4 of them stitched together but ran out of time to attach it. I did it this morning instead.


I've made a start on number 2 so will hopefully be ready to share in a day or so

8 comments:

Jo said...

I LOVE this little star - so simple yet so elegant!!

Heather said...

Very pretty. I agree with Jo, simple and very elegant.

Sharon said...

What a beauty!!! You do lovely work! :)

Rebekah said...

I love it! Very pretty!

Kttycat said...

Wow thats really pretty!

Daffycat said...

Oh my, isn't that wonderful? You do the neatest things in that beading class, Lindsay.

Ann at Beadlework. said...

I'm really impressed - I would love to learn how to do that. You're lucky to have classes you can go to, I wish I did instead of having to teach myself.

Anonymous said...

wow, that is a real stunner!