Saturday, November 20, 2010

Q&A

Yesterday Andie was a little bored and did a bit of Q&A session with herself so I thought I'd play along.

1. What are you stitching at the moment? Ornaments, I need to have 12 (not the 11 I thought I needed last week) by Dec 2 and I've got 5 of them stitched and only 2 of those made up

2. How many finishes have you had this year? Small? Medium? Large? Extra Large? In total so far I've had the grand total of 40 finishes, most have been small to medium

3. Do you think you will finish any more in the next month and a half before the end of the year? Not counting the ornies I need to get done I plan on getting ABC Christmas done

4. If you could buy 1 thing for yourself what would it be? (Doesn't have to be stitching) My own copy of The Hobbit, I lost mine years ago and have always borrowed it from the library ever since

5. What is the best thing you have ever stitched? Tough one! But I think I'm going to go with Dragonheart

6. Do you like making lists? If a weekly shopping list and monthly goals count then yes

7. Do you stitch in rotation (how does it work?) or OAAT? Yep I do. I pick out the projects I want to work on over the next 6 months and work on them in whatever order grabs me but I can't work on a project again until I've worked on them all. Of course that goes out the window at this time of year when I feel the need to sign up for ornament exchanges and don't have any spare ones

8. What is the next thing you plan to stitch? More ornaments

9. What is your fave ONS? And why? I rarely order anything form an ONS and when I do it's usually Sewandso, they are fast, freindly and one of the few in the UK

10. Do you have a stitching chair? I have a 2 setter sofa all to myself

11. Do your children/pets get into your stitching things? Mel never bothers with my stitching stuff unless I ask her to get me something (or as she's just pointed out she's drunk and needs to get to the fuse box along side Sheena) but I do have 2 cats that both think that the floss dangling at the back of my stitching is a really good toy

12. Do you participate in any stitching forums? Yes I'm a member of the TWBB, Rotation board, The Wagon, CrossStitchCrazy and Stitch and Stash

2 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Really loved your answers mainly beause I'm nosey.

Andie said...

Oh yay! Thanks for playing! :D