Saturday, November 06, 2010

October finishes

For some reason I never got round to posting my finished Spiderman square for SOLAK.
I think he's turned out well but all that red was a little boring even although it did make a nice change after working with black all day as I worked on the dragon

And my ornament for October.
Freebie from Gazette94 and the monthly challenge on Stitch and Stash. I finished mine as a simple hanging pillow and used the fabric in the background as the backing.
I do know where's it's going but I'm not letting on

4 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Both are lovely finishes. I still have my S & S to finish finish.

Daffycat said...

Great finishes! I really like the ornament all in red ~ very pretty!

Jules said...

Very cute finishes! Spiderman in cross-stitch! Who'd a thunk?!?! LOL

Ann at Beadlework. said...

My son loves Spiderman - I'll have to let him see your stitched piece.