First of all here's the one I forgot in my last post, February's challenge freebie from the The Stitcherhood and I gave it to DBF for Valentine's Day.
Friday was Mary Wigham day and I finished the white motif but you can't see it in the big pic :(
So to prove it's done :) it does show IRL but for some reason not in pics.
This weekend's progress on Celtic Banner
And I spent some time at DBF's so Celtic Griffin got worked on a little.
Sunday afternoon DBF and I went to one of those antique places that has lots of small stalls under one roof and I went with searching for a flower frog in mind. I did find a few but none of them really spoke to me and none of them had a pot to match so I left them on the shelf.
DBF was on the lookout for them as well and pointed out a posy pot as a poss alternative and after wandering round all afternoon and not finding one that wanted to come home with me I went back and got the posy pot.
I've tried my scissors in it and they fit but because there's no support in the bottom they tend to fall over so I'm going to get some of those glass pebbles to fill the pot up with so they don't.