With being at the Get Together on Saturday I didn't work on Celtic Banner.
Well I took it with me and had it all set up to work on when I spotted a mistake and I wasn't in the mood to frog it right then so I put it away again.
So I worked on Joyful Summer instead.
I spent Saturday night and a good chunk of Sunday at DBF's so Celtic Griffin got some attention.
I spent Sunday evening on Celtic Banner and after frogging the mistake I almost got the 4 boxes finished.
For a few weeks now I've had the nagging doubt that the fabric wasn't long enough so this morning I layed it out on the floor and got the tape measure out.
I was almost right, I'm going to 1/2" left at the end so I'm thinking I'll miss out the backstitch border a little further down as that will give me another 1/2" of space at the bottom for finishing.