Sunday, May 01, 2011

April progress & May goals

For April I said
UFO RR  Done but mailed later than planned
Stitch at least one ornament  Done
Finish Sunflower Charms  Done  
Keep on working on Celtic Banner and hopefully finish it  I'm almost there :)
Keep on working on my UFO  No, kinda dropped the ball with it :(

For May I'd like to
UFO RR
Finish Celtic Banner
Stitch an ornament
Decide on my Birthday start 

In April I stitched for exactly 87 hours, I was very surprised by that!!  I had 1 new start and 4 finishes :) plus I stitched every day apart from yesterday.

It's been a bit of a bad week and I'm behind with posts so bear with me while I catch up over the next few days

Current PHD's = 38

3 comments:

Lucie said...

Well done on your finishes :) Isn't it a great way to spend all those hours :)

Jo said...

Great to hear you managed more finishes than starts :)

Justflo said...

Good luck with your May goals.

Hope you get many hours of stitching in. ;)