Thursday, May 26, 2011

Doughnuts

Not the edible kind so really good for the waist line :)

Last week at the beading group I belong to one of the girls was showing a few others how to make beaded doughnuts but not knowing it was going to happen I wasn't prepared for it :( 
I took notes and then came home and made one, then another, then got a little obsessed with making them!
Some didn't work out at all so I now know that certain sizes/shapes of bead don't work and but I have found a way to use up those odd small amounts of beads.


The 3 across the bottom are made with cubes (outside ones), the centre one is crystals and they all use seed beads.


Of course Rosie had to come and have a look at what I was doing so I took the chance to get a pic

5 comments:

Ann at Beadlework. said...

Your beadwork always looks good and I love your little "helper".

Cath said...

Those doughnuts are so pretty .
Love Rosie .XXX

Karan said...

The doughnuts are really pretty... as is Rosie. :0)

Lisa said...

Ooh, I love your doughnuts, even if they aren't edible lol. What a clever idea.

Julie said...

Your beady doughnts are gorgeous and so is Rosie