Sunday, February 03, 2013

Couple of updates

First up is my progress on Santa's House.
The fabric arrived on Tuesday and I made a start the same day, progress is up to Friday night.


And CHS The Birds & The Bees.
I've decided to use this PHD as a fill in, you know when you finish the project you've been working on and still have an hour or two of stitching time available that day but don't want to get anything else out that's when this will see progress.
In Jan I filled in the tree trunk and did the bees


6 comments:

Jules said...

Nice progress! And here I am just trying to get motivated to stitch again. Kind of on a sabbatical from it I guess.

Anonymous said...

Santa's house looks like it is going to be very cheery!

Chris said...

Great progres!!

Julie said...

Santas House is growing nicely, you are further on than me.

Heather said...

Great progress. Every time I see that Santa house I want to stitch it. lol!

Pull the other thread said...

Beautiful progress on these.