I bought the current issue of Bead a couple of weeks ago on my way to one of the beading groups I go to because I wanted to try a different project that's in it but I got a little obsessed with making one of these.
As soon as I got home I hunted out the tape measure I knew I had and started thinking about what Delica's I had enough of for the main colour.
Following day I enlisted fella's help with picking colours cause I'm hopeless at it and this is the scheme we came up with.
It got dubbed the project from hell at one point cause if I could make a mistake I did, mostly on the band but it wasn't helped by the instructions not making sense to me in some places and I'm convinced they are wrong in places!
But it won't stop me making more