Friday, September 13, 2013

Couple of beading updates

I'm still not well :(  while I feel fairly OK in myself I'm still struggling to breathe at times esp in the afternoons so I'm still making good progress on things.

Today my Dragon Robe got some attention, last time it appeared here it looked like this and no I didn't do all the progress today I just haven't taken a pic of it for so long.
Today I worked from the gold up apart from the first couple of rows with gold in them 


It would appear that it's getting on for 18 months since I last shared progress on my beaded CdC.
It's not been touched for a few weeks again but it kinda jumped in my hands and demanded I take a pic of it after I'd done the Dragon Robe one.
I'm plodding on to being half done :)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful stitching Lindsay, I hope you feel better soon.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Your beadwork is always spectacular

Anonymous said...

beautiful work!

Steph said...

WOW!! Just WOW!! I love your beading work, it looks amazing. :) I hope you start to feel better in yourself soon xxx