Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Updates

Well here we are on Wednesday once more and I'm only just getting round to posting my progress from last/ weekend!

Last week I choose to work on Thread Bear and hoped to get the basket completed which I did and I still had a day or so left so I went on to the wall and floor as well


Sunday morning I finished Winter Wingding, I had hoped to finish it on Saturday night but I was so tired I kept nodding off as I stitched so I had to put it down with just one square to fill


And on Sunday afternoon I decided it was high time I finished this little canvas work project off that's been sat round half done for I don't know how long.
It should of been a bookmark but I really didn't fancy stitching another 2 squares so I made it into a fob instead which is probably going to end up on my fabric scissors


6 comments:

Pull the other thread said...

Beautiful stitching. Love the fob, the colours are lovely.

cucki said...

Beautiful stitching..pretty fob
Huge hugs x

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Lovely selection of work

Chris said...

Congrats on the winter finish! So sweet. That fob is beautiful too.

Julie said...

WW is stunning.
Cute little fob and nice new one that you 'found'.
See you Saturday x

Dani - tkdchick said...

Winter wingding looks great! Congratulations!