Monday, April 18, 2016

Gifted Gorgeousness

Gifted Gorgeousness is hosted by the lovely Jo over at Serendipitous Stitching and the idea is to use all those charts/ kits/ threads/ etc that have been gifted to us over the years instead of leaving them sitting in our stash.

I only have one project right now that counts and it's my weekend project, the kit was gifted to me Christmas 2014 by my fella and was my Jan 1st start 2015 but models came along and it got left :(

It's growing nicely now and I've reached the bottom who knows by next month's post I may have the bottom half almost complete


7 comments:

cucki said...

Happy stitching dear x

Julie said...

It's growing well

Christine said...

Great progress!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thank you for taking part in GG this month.

I can see what it is now! It's a red pillar box!

Stitching Noni said...

Great progress!
Hugs xx

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Good progress.

Kaisievic said...

Lovely GG piece.