Friday, April 01, 2016

March progress and April Goals

For March I said
Finish the fruit   Finished, sent back and been paid :)
Finish 4 Wishes  Done :)
Pick a new weekend project  Done :)
Start something new for me  Done and almost finished it (Seasonal SAL)
Make some hexie flowers and snowflakes   Done 
Sell some stash   A few charts found new homes :)

For April  I'd like to
Finish the Seasonal SAL
Start at least one new project
Get a few symbols done on Alchemical Romance
Work on a PHD
Finishing another project would be nice
Make some hexie flowers and snowflakes  (I need to get my returns list shortened!)
Sell some stash


I stitched for 100 hours and 18 minutes in March.  I had 2 new starts and 3 finishes one of which was a new start.  I stitched every day and worked on 6 projects over the month.

Current PHD total = 25

No comments: