Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Progress and new starts

I pulled out my Sunflower panel for some love and almost made it to the bottom I'm just a few rows short but they will soon be done :)


I've been wanting to start a new TW for a while now but knew I didn't want it to be a large one so I looked thorough the folder to see which magazine designs I had already made working copies of and Pennsylvanian Dutch Heart won.
This is as far as I got before I'd had enough of the confetti 1/4 and 1/2 stitches


Fella recently took me to Llandudno for a few days and of course I took stitching with me :)  I made a start on the tomato's to go with the peas and carrots I stitched a few years ago.



3 comments:

cucki said...

Beautiful stitches x

Julie said...

Very lovely and all so different

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

A varied selection of projects. I like each one.