Saturday, March 11, 2017

Late TUSAL :(

TIme got away from me and I completely missed posting my TUSAL on Feb 26 it wasn't until posts starting popping up in my reader (I'm behind there as well!) I realised, oh well better late than never.

My main orts jar I've added orts from a model, Daffs, Needlecase exchange (something I've yet to blog about!!) NH monthly challenge (another one I've not blogged about!!!!!) and My Ark


And my beading orts lots of black from a finish I can't share until the end of August and lots of white from the gyro egg that'll be up in a day or two (it's already written and scheduled) oh and a pendant (that's also written)


2 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

Your TUSAL jars are growing nicely :)

Lucy (Mesdupmoi) said...

Lots of black from something you cant share til the end of august? Dare I get my hopes up for a homemade birthday present? :D

PS. Love you Mum <3