Friday, March 31, 2017

Model revealed at last

Last year around October time I spotted a post on Facebook about model stitching for magazines and because it's something I've done many times before I decided to apply.
Many emails were exchanged and I eventually got a couple of projects sent out to me one of those has now appeared in print :)

My not very good pic of him


And here he is in the magazine, issue 272 of Cross Stitch Collection (the final issue)


You may of noticed that mine doesn't have the beads on it that's because they weren't sent to me 

4 comments:

Jacqueline Morris said...

Oh he is adorable. Congratulations!!
Happy smiles 😊

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

He's cute. Hoe nice to see your finished project in print.

Julie said...

He's sweet. Nice to have your work in print.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

How bitter sweet to be in the final edition!