Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Second Gyro egg is finished

This one is a little larger than my first one but still uses the tutorial from Eva Maria Keiser
I wanted to make this one with solid sections in and it took a little brain power to figure it out so they fitted together, I also knew I wanted plenty of colour in it and had originally decided on just 4 but when I sat down to start that didn't happen and I ended up with 8 colours.

I think I managed to get all the colours in, the scissors are for scale





Lastly one of both eggs together 


5 comments:

Julie said...


Fabulous!

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Beautiful.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

These eggs are very pretty, lovely colours.

Justine said...

Gorgeous! You're getting in the Easter mood already.

Astrids dragon said...

Beautiful colours!