Thursday, July 02, 2015

2015 goal review

As we are now into the second half of the year I thought I'd do a quick review of my goals for the year.


On Jan 1st I said
Keep up with Stitch from Stash, it's done me good this last year
Group A has finished and I've signed up for group B so I'm doing OK with this
Keep up with the TUSAL
So far so good
Finish Santa's Village, I've done 6 so it's all downhill now
It's not been touched :(
Finish more than I start
It's the other way round right now!
Get my PHD's to below 20
I have more than I started with but I tend to finish things in the second half of the year rather than start new ones
Finish at least of 2 of the projects that have no start year listed
2 of them are done and there is plenty of time for more
Make good progress on (or even finish) a TW
I think my new weekend project will be a TW
Not to leave all my Christmas ornaments until just before they are needed
Not done any so far :(


Overall not to bad really, roughly half and half and I still have 6 months to do something about the minus half

No comments: