Thursday, July 16, 2015

Gifted Gorgeousness and Rubbish aka TUSAL

Once again I'm combining the posts for  Gifted Gorgeousness and TUSAL partly because I forgot about posting yesterday and because I have nothing new to add for GG :(

You've seen this before a few weeks back.  Sun Sampler from M Designs, it was my weekend project and the chart was a RAK several years ago


Lots of orts added to my jar from Sun Sampler, Turtles and Lake District plus lots of sewing thread from all the hexies I've been working on the last week or so for an exchange on facebook


Orts from Mollie (my bear for the Cheshire show that I have to share!), Tetris box and pagoda boxes


2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. I do like your sun, well worth seeing it again!

Bea said...

The sun looks wonderful and you have some very pretty ORTs.