Sunday, July 26, 2015

SFS July report

It's time for the monthly Stitch from Stash report.

Starting budget = £20
£ spent = 0
£ earnt = £6 for Spring 
Budget left = £26

I started this for an exchange earlier in the year and then decided that it wasn't suitable after all so put it aside.  Last weekend I decided to take a week off from the Lake District sampler as I've been getting a little fed up with it so pulled it out and finished it off.

It's an old freebie from Brown House Studio simply called Spring.
I stitched it on an oddment of 23 count I found in my stash and changed the colours to those that I had .
I'm quite pleased with it and I'm glad I've finished it and can cross a PHD off the list :)


4 comments:

Julie said...

Pretty little design, not sure I have seen it before.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Spring is lovely!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice Spring finish! It's always satisfying to complete a UFO even if it's a little one.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

A lovely little finish.