Friday, May 01, 2009

April progress & May goals

For April I said

UFORR Done
Start one of the ornaments I owe Mel No
Finish Living with Charm No
Make good progress on Mary Busby Not as much as I would of liked
Finish my Tassel Done
Start on Poppies box Done, I'm about 3/4 done now
Get colour exchange done early in the month No, I'm late sending it

For May I would like to

Finish Living with Charm
UFORR
Finish Poppy box
Make good progress on Mary Busby
Pick my birthday start
Start one of the ornaments I owe Mel
Start Mel's birthday present

April wasn't too bad a month for me really considering that I discovered the Twilight books and DVD (it's all Mel's fault) and currently have a little bit of an obbession going with the movie but I get like that at times and it will wear off soon.

I stitched for a total of 73 hours 49 mins, had 4 starts and 3 finishes (that I've yet to share)

Current WIP total = 46

1 comment:

CindyMae said...

Great goals!