Thursday, May 07, 2009

Look what I was given

Boy do I know some generous people! Last night at WI I was given a bag with a couple of kits in and this was one of them. One of the other members has a good friend that works in a charity shop and recently a couple of kits were handed in, she passed those kits on to my fellow member so she could pass them on to me!!! I've long conveted this kit but given that it costs an arm and a leg I knew I would never be able to afford it so to be given it for nothing is just gobsmacking



Whoever handed it in has made a start but there's so little of it completed that I may just rip it out and start it over.

There was another design fully kitted up but more on that in a day or two

6 comments:

imnverted said...

Beautiful chart. Cant wait to see your updates.

Daffycat said...

Congratulations! Can't beat free stash, especially for a design you actually wanted!

Kristin said...

Wow...gorgeous!

Jo said...

Lucky you. It's a great design!

loulee said...

It's amazing what some people will give away. At least it went into the charity shop and not the bin!! I've heard of that happening too!

CindyMae said...

That is a gorgeous piece! I look forward to watching you stitch it!