I sat down this morning to work a little on my current beading project and ended up spending most of the day sat at the dining table.
First up I finished off one of these panels from the bottom of the waistcoat down, no idea which one and yes there are supposed to be two the same. I've now got 1/3 of the panels done, the other 4 are the rest of the family
Then I decided that I wanted a change of stitch and that I really needed to make a start on these little hangings if I was going to do what I've got planned for this year.
This is the first of many that I'm hoping to get done by the end of Nov for various things.
The colours haven't come out to well but it is symmetrical and looks really pretty IRL, maybe the next one I do will photograph better