Tuesday, September 22, 2009

UFO RR

The newest round of the UFO RR is underway and I'm receiving from Sophia all the way down under :)
She wrote that this alphabet will hang in her DS room when it's done, I think that will be happening before this round is finished.
Anyway this is how it arrived with me at the start of the month
And how it will leave me sometime in the next few days, I'm sending to Canada and we all know just how long things can take to get there so I'm going to try and mail early each time

As you can see I stitched the R and here's a much better view of it

Yes the rabbits are currently blind, Sophia asked that we left them off and she will do them all once her RR returns home

I'm working away on Mel's birthday present but the good news is you only have to wait a little over 3 weeks to see it finished assuming I can get it done in time to get it framed that is. Because I can only work on it during the day when she's not here and I don't have any exchanges etc left to be done I'm back on Needlestory so I have some progress to share but it can wait for another day



5 comments:

Karan said...

Cute RR piece - that's going to be one very happy little boy when it's done. :0)

Laural said...

Great work! I did A and B on this two rounds ago.

CindyMae said...

The RR is looking fantastic!!!

Suzanne Vaughan said...

Great stitching! I love these things but can never be bothered to do all the piece, so a RR is a great idea!

MysteryKnitter said...

How sweet!