Friday, September 04, 2009

Next to face finishing

Just Nan's Needlestory.
I started this on 25 March 2007 and don't really know why I put it aside, it jumped out at me while I was trying to decide what to try to finish next.
This is how it started off out of the WIP drawer
And after a few hours yesterday I'd made this much progress


It's brighter IRL and the fabric is white not bleah but it's been overcast or pouring down the last few days so not the best time to try for a pic.
I've put it down today for my normal Friday SAL on Mary Busby but I'll be back at it tomorrow, the next band is over one so there may not be huge progress on it in my next update

3 comments:

Vloggerlyfe said...

This is very good work! Whitney's Temple of Buddhism

Daffycat said...

Beautiful. Just Nan has the prettiest designs.

Remind us again how many WIPs you have left? You have really been great at finishing them lately!

MysteryKnitter said...

How pretty stitching!