While my wrist was at it's worse I couldn't stitch on anything that needed Q snaps but I was OK with a small scroll frame so I made the most of it and got on with a couple of SOLAK squares.
Both are for the same quilt and in the list of her likes she had said Belive, Dream, Wish and Lizzie Kate's douple flip its jumped up in my mind as the perfect thing to do, it's just a shame there isn't a wish to complete the set.
Chris gave me the lovely Sunshine award almost a week ago and with one thing or another I've not got round to posting so here it is.
I am told this award is for bloggers who inspire others with positivity and creativity. The rules for accepting the award are:
1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
2. Pass the award to 12 bloggers.
3. Link the nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.
Normally I would follow the rules and pass it on to 12 others but given that I've had it for almost a week now and have seen it on loads of blogs (most of which are one's I would of picked) I think that I should just say that if you read my blog and someone hasn't already given you this award already then it's yours to enjoy.